The Conservation Council is a group of emerging leaders and young professionals in the Greater Los Angeles area that are passionate about conservation and wildlife. Members play a vital role in the success of the Zoo’s conservation initiatives through active participation in fundraising and by increasing public awareness of and supporting the Zoo’s species survival programs.
- Members receive unlimited admission to your Los Angeles Zoo.
- Exclusive networking opportunities with other professionals and Zoo enthusiasts.
- Invitations to unique social and educational events.
- Insider access to Zoo conservation programs, projects, and research.
- Numerous opportunities to connect with the Zoo’s talented and passionate staff.
Levels & Benefits
Conservation Council Individual
- Daytime admission to the L.A. Zoo for one adult named on card
- One membership card
Conservation Council Dual
- Daytime admission to the L.A. Zoo for one adult named on card plus one guest OR two adults named on card
- Two membership cards
Conservation Council Family
- Daytime admission to the L.A. Zoo for one adult named on card plus one guest OR two adults named on card, plus your own children (ages 2-17)
- Two membership cards
Four FREE Safari Shuttle tickets (a $20 value)
ZOO FRIDAY NIGHTS 2023
Fridays, July 7 through August 18, 2023
Come explore the Zoo on a beautiful summer evening! Don’t miss this limited-time opportunity to see what your favorite animals get up to during twilight hours. Enjoy musical performances, a family dance party and games, and interactive education stations. Full bars will be available for guests 21 and older.
BREW AT THE L.A. ZOO
Friday, August 25, 2023 at 7 p.m.
Explore the Zoo and sample beers and ciders from local craft and microbreweries while enjoying music, pop-up animal keeper talks, tasty food available for purchase, and more. Beat the lines and get the most out of the evening by choosing Early Entry or VIP admission.
Conservation Council Founding Members
How long is a membership good for?
A membership is valid for 12 months from the time you purchase it.
Is my membership tax deductible?
The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gift is fully tax deductible tax to the extent allowed by law. You will receive a tax receipt with your membership cards.
Does the Conservation Council accept matching gifts?
Yes! Many employers provide a “matching gifts” service, which means when you donate to the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association (GLAZA), your company may match that gift to double (or even triple!) your impact. Ask your Human Resources department for details. Matching gifts cannot be applied to upgrade your membership.
For information on joining the Conservation Council email Danika Jensen, Manager of Annual Giving Programs at [email protected].