- Reggie’s Bistro – L.A. Zoo’s newest quick service restaurant serving gourmet salads, burgers and sandwiches with an upscale feel and ample outdoor seating next to our newly remodeled gift shops and our famous North American alligator, Reggie.
- Zoo Grill – Serving hot carved sandwiches, chicken tenders, healthy kid’s meals, specialty salads, ice cream and cold drinks. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Find us at the entry to the Winnick Family Children’s Zoo.
- Sweet Treats – Two new locations serve ice cream, Icees, cotton candy, popcorn and sodas. Located next to Zoo Grill and Mahale Café.
- Churro Factory – What could be better than a hot churro filled with caramel, Bavarian cream, strawberry or simply plain? How about our churro sundae with chocolate sauce and whipping cream?! Also serving pretzels, popcorn,and soft drinks.
- Café Pico – Mexican food favorites, featuring beef, chicken, or carnitas sopes, burritos, and tacos. Ample outdoor seating under a tree-shaded patio with great South American exhibits for your enjoyment. Also featuring Mexican beers, aguas fresca, and ice cold soda.
- Mahale Café – Featuring fresh hand-tossed pizza, draft beer, grilled chicken and burger baskets, kids meals, hot dogs , salads and deli sandwiches. Located with stunning views of the giraffes, and convenient to the chimpanzee and lion exhibits.
- La Casita – Located at the crossroads near the tram station and featuring fresh popped popcorn, cotton candy, cookies and soft drinks.
- Gorilla Grill – Philly sandwiches, Jodi Maroni sausage, onion rings, kid’s meals, french fries and hot dogs. Located across from the gorilla exhibit with ample outdoor seating.
- International Marketplace – Newly added to the Marketplace is our Wild Couture shop featuring fun apparel for moms and daughters with an emphasis on Wild. Also new is our village marketplace located outside the shops featuring international favorites and some traditional must-haves. Browse our large collection of gift items, apparel,hats, books music, plush animals, and much more!
- Safari Station – Located at the crossroads near the main tram station. Features cameras, film, hats, sunscreen, and assorted items to make your trip to the Zoo memorable.
If you have a specific item you would like to purchase, please call 323/644-6054 to place a mail order, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restaurant and gift shop hours are subject to change with business and weather conditions.
The L.A. Zoo offers a unique experience for your child’s special day. The birthday team will do its best to incorporate traditional birthday party activities into our beautiful Zoo atmosphere. Let the L.A. Zoo make your child’s day one of the best!