- Fire trucks and firefighters will be on hand with cool demos and fire hose sprays.
- Guests can chill at special Cool Zones with misters and fans at select locations throughout the Zoo.
- The Radio Disney Street team will heat things up (in a good way) with games, sing-alongs and contests from 11am to 1pm.
- Kids can be “made in the shade” with their own customized paper sun visors.
- Ice sculpture artists will be crafting animal masterpieces out of huge ice blocks.
- The popular Mobile Mural Lab is back! Kids can paint away on giant moveable canvases, with Zoo residents as their inspiration.
- Animals will stay cool with frozen goodies made with their favorite foods! Lions get “meatsicles,” orangutans enjoy “fruitsicles,” our black bear will chomp on “fishsicles,” and our elephants will get “trashsicles,” which are giant blocks of frozen fruit and veggies prepared in 33-gallon trash cans.
- For humans, frosty free samples of Chloe’s™ Soft Serve Fruit Pops are available all day, while supplies last.
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Slide Opens at Eucalyptus Grove
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Paper Fan and Visor Crafts at Zoopendous
10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. First Show Ice Carving Demonstration at Treetops Terrace (Ice sculpture will stay up until end of day.)
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Firetruck Arrives at Selig Plaza
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Radio Disney Playing at Eucalyptus Grove
11:00 a.m. – Lion feeding – “meatcicles” at Lion Exhibit
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Saturday Only) Mobile Mural Lab Arrives at Zoopendous
12:00 p.m. – Orangutan feeding – “fruitcicles” at Orangutan Exhibit
1:00 p.m. – Elephant feeding – “Trashcicle”
1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. Second Show – Ice Carving Demontration at Treetops Terrace (Ice sculpture will stay up until end of day.)
2:00 p.m. – Black Bear feeding – “fishcicles” at Black Bear exhibit